Fuel System Repairs and Services in Abbotsford, Langley & Aldergrove Area
By professional, experienced auto mechanics of Crompton’s Auto Care.
The fuel system in your car or truck operates with the rest of the engine control system to minimize your vehicle’s emissions while ensuring optimal vehicle performance when driving in and around Aldergrove.
If you smell gasoline fumes or if you suspect there is a problem with your vehicle’s fuel system, you should bring it in to Crompton’s Auto Care immediately for inspection, diagnosis and repair.
A fuel system’s repair and service needs are determined by several factors that contribute to its wear and tear. Some of these include the quality of fuel used in your automobile, the age of your car or truck, mileage, road and driving conditions, and maintenance history.
You may be experiencing fuel system problems if you notice the following symptoms:
- Reduced or poor fuel economy
- Vehicle doesn’t start
- “Check engine” light coming on in your vehicle’s dashboard
The professional auto mechanics of Crompton’s Auto Care in Aldergrove are experts at fuel system repair, service and diagnosis. We can perform the following fuel system repairs and services:
- Fuel filter installation, repair or replacement
- Fuel injection pump service, repair or replacement
- Fuel injector testing
- Fuel pump repair, service or replacement
- Fuel tank cleaning, service, repair and leak diagnosis
- Fuel tank pumps, valves and switches
Crompton’s Auto Care Advantages
- Professional, Licensed Technicians
- Guaranteed Auto Repairs and Services
- Customer Care and Rewards Programs
- Complimentary Local Shuttle Service
- Environmentally Friendly Facilities
- Early Bird / Nite Owl Service
- 3 Years / 36,000 kilometers Nationwide Warranty