Cooling System Fluid Flush Service
Every 2 Years or 50,000 Kilometers
Why is this service important?
Your vehicle’s cooling system is designed to cool internal engine components, prevent engine coolant freeze, lubricate water pump seals and bearings, and prevent internal engine corrosion.
- Replenishes lubricants for the water pump bearings.
- Reduces corrosion and oxidation of sensitive seals in your engine.
- Provides optimum boil and freeze protection.
- Prevents the foaming of the coolant that causes catastrophic damage.
How often should I get it done?
Every 2 years or 50,000 km. The coolant is tested for pH, reserve alkalinity and protection levels. We will recommend a service when these levels drop below acceptable levels.
Having a cooling system fluid flush every 50,000 km will help ensure that your cooling system lives a long and healthy life, and provides your engine with optimal protection. And with our value pricing and quick servicing, we get you back on the road quickly at a great price!
RISKS: What will happen if I don’t get this service done?
If this important service is not done every 2 years or 50,000 km, you may experience:
- Damage to the water pump
- Corrosion in the radiator
- Corrosion of the heater core
- Head gasket leaks
- Complete engine failure