Power Steering Fluid Flush Service
Every 3 Years or 50,000 Kilometers
Why is this service important?
Your vehicle’s power steering system fluids are used to lubricate, cool and protect the parts they surround.
- Replenishes the additive package that is depleted over time in the fluid.
- Lengthens the life of the seals and internal components of the system.
- Removes the contaminants that wear the rack / steering box and pump.
- Helps to reduce wear of the gears and shafts.
How often should I get it done?
Every 3 years or 50,000 km. The service interval we recommend is moderate, and based on our observations of literally thousands of vehicles over the year.
Having a power steering fluid flush every 50,000 km will help ensure that your power steering system lives a long and healthy life, providing you with reliable and safe steering that you can depend on. And with our value pricing and quick servicing, we get you back on the road quickly at a great price!
RISKS: What will happen if I don’t get this service done?
If this important service is not done every 3 years or 50,000 km, you may experience:
- A loss of steering assist (which can cause an accident if it occurs without warning)
- Shortened power steering pump life
- Steering gear failure